Saturday, November 6, 2010

Apple Crisp in a Cup!

So I REALLY fail at this, It's been a few months since I've posted and I wasn't that good to begin with either.  I found this recipe when I was in the process of experimenting with apple sauce recipes and was really craving apples in all shapes and forms.  This is perfect for college students because it uses ingredients that are readily available in most cafeterias so here ya go!

Ingredients:



  • 1 Apple
  • 1 pack plain or maple instant oatmeal
  • Cinnamon
  • 4 Sugar Packets
  • Brown Sugar if available
  • 1-2 packs of butter

Directions

  1. Cut apple into bite sized chunks and put into bowl
  2. Toss apple with sugar packets and some cinnamon and pour into mug
  3. Mix oatmeal, brown sugar, and butter and pour over apple chunks.
  4. Microwave for 1-1:30 minutes
  5. Let sit for 1-2 minutes
  6. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment